Sunday 16 September 2012

5x50 Day 8. Olympic Inspiration

Day 8 of the 5x50 Challenge. Walk, jog or cycle 5k a day for 50 days!

I'm taking part as a member of Team Northsound Cash for Kids, raising money for Cash for Kids while I tackle the challenge. You can support me via Everyday Hero.

My real hope in taking on the challenge is that after 50 days I'll have formed a healthy, lasting exercise habit. Here's hoping! Rio 2016 watch out. ha!

Plenty motivation for my 5k today. Spent the day following the Olympic and Paralympic Parade through Aberdeen 'n Shire. Fabulous day! I was even lucky enough to get to chat with Tim Baillie and Katherine Granger for Northsound 1.

Tim Baillie


Katherine Grainger


I did try for an Olympic inspired personal best today. Didn't happen, mainly thanks to a killer stitch. Not eating properly today probably didn't help too much either. There's always tomorrow!

No comments: